Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Some favorites on the tree

There was a craft fair in some mall, and a lady would paint whatever name you'd like. I was relieved to see that she had dog bone ornaments on hand. It's nice to know you're not alone in buying a Christmas ornament for the dog.
I think this teacup came in the ornament exchange my Miss Read online book club did one year. Was it from Alandra? Anyway, I loved it then and I love it now. I've never taken off the little card that comes with it.
I LOVE dated ornaments. 2011 was better than 2010, although I was among strangers in an uncomfortable situation I still have bad dreams about. This is an Etsy.com order made from a genuine old silver spoon.
My cat angel.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love hearing about people's ornaments. The spoon is especially beautiful!

Sayre said...

I have a box coming to you - hopefully to be mailed tomorrow. It includes something for your tree! Not as fancy as those you have already, but full of love.

I'm with Erin - the spoon is really lovely.